Thursday, July 3, 2008

Prayer for Fati





Please remember to pray for safety and protection for Fati. She is 14 years old and has been persecuted by her father for becoming a Christian. He hunted for and found her several times, after she escaped from captivity. The last news we have is that she was rescued by a caring pastor and taken to a distant village for safety. Her father had used a bicycle chain to chain her to a pole from early morning until late evening.


Her father travels from village to village selling goods, and it is likely that someone will tell him where she is. He has vowed to put one of her eyes out because of her lack of devotion to Islam.


Because he has loved Me, therefore I will deliver him ; I will set him securely on high, because he has known My name. He will call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will rescue him and honor him. With a long life I will satisfy him and let him see My salvation.
Psalm 91:14-16

No comments: